vrijdag 22 maart 2013

Guest Post - Rubyroo!

Hello my friends! today I would love to introduce Ruben!!! he will be writing posts for my blog about malle fashion, YAY!

Hallo allemaal! vandaag wil ik jullie Ruben voorstellen!! Hij zal enkele posts schrijven voor mijn blog over mannenmode, HOERA!! :D
                                                                                                                                                                    


Hallo iedereen!
Ik ben Ruben , maar jullie mogen me Rubyroo noemen!
Evi heeft me gevraagd om van tijd tot tijd eens een artikel te plaatsen over mannenmode en/of een fashiontip te geven.
Dit doe ik dan ook graag voor evimonsterrr! Because she’s awesome and I love her style!


Hey guys!
My name is Ruben but you can call me Rubyroo!
Evi asked me to post an article about fashion for men or give a quick tip.
And of course I would love to do this for evimonsterrr! Because she’s awesome and I love her style!

My opninion about fashion:

Ik denk dat iedereen elke dag in pak moet rond lopen!

Of je nu op bureau werkt, naar school gaat, een zakenlunch hebt of naar een evenement gaat! WEAR A SUIT! Je kan alles ermee combineren, tijdloos, aanpasbaar, aanvulbaar en vooral stijlvol!

I think every man should wear a costume EVERY single day!

Whether you work at an office, go to school , have a businesslunch or an event to attend, WEAR A SUIT! It can be combined with anything, it’s timeless, adaptable and especially stylish!!

Neem nu dit kostuum van D&G
This D&G suit for example,




tijdloos, classy en trendy !
Timeless, classy and trendy
  

Voor de iets jongere generatie:
For the slightly younger chaps out there ;)


Classy Costume - Topshop
Shoes – H&M

It’s just great!

Success verzekerd ;)
Succes Guaranteed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten